Type Here to Get Search Results !

Pop Music 1000 Songs (Set 05)

Set 05 - July Morning 

Set 05 - July Morning
01 Uriah Heep - July Morning
02 Emerson, Lake And Palmer - Lucky Man
03 Strawbs - Heavy Disguise
04 Nirvana - Rainbow Chaser
05 Buffalo Springfield - For What Its Worth
06 Blue Cheer - I Want My Baby Back
07 Mott The Hoople - All The Young Dudes
08 Beach Boys - Good Vibrations
09 David Cassidy - Daydreamer
10 Weather Report - Birdland
11 The Surfaris - Wipe Out
12 Jimmy McCracklin - Just Got To Know
13 Ray Peterson - Tell Laura I Love Her
14 Bobby Bland - I'll Take Care Of You
15 Ben.E.King - Stand By Me
16 Little Junior Parker & His Band - Barefoot Rock
17 Betty Everett - It's In His Kiss (The Shoop Shoop Song)
18 Little Milton - What Kind Of Love Is This
19 Black Cat Bones - Chauffeur
20 Black Sabbath - Fairies Wear Boot
21 Eloy - Time To Turn
22 Dire Straits - Industrial Disease
23 Brownsville Station - Smokin In The Boys Room
24 Suzi Quatro - Devil Gate Drive
25 Shirley Bassey - Goldfinger
26 Family - Observations From A Hill
27 Lobo - I'd Love You To Want Me
28 PP Arnold - The First Cut Is The Deepest
29 Roy Montrell - (Every Time I Here) They Mellow Saxophone
30 Johnny & The Hurricanes - Crossfire
31 The Crickets - Lost And A  Lone
32 Peter & Gorbon - I Go To Pieces
33 Steve Miller Band - The Joker
34 Paul Simon - 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover
35 Lemon Pipers - Green Tambourine
36 Neil Young - Heart Of Gold
37 Jimmy Witherspoon - Every Time I Feel The Spirit
38 Stevie Wonder - Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours
39 Gene Chandler - Duke Of Earl
40 Neil Diamond - Song Sung Blue
41 Alan Parson's Project - Time
42 J.J.Cale - Sensitive Kind
43 The Statler Brothers - Flowers On The Wall
44 Cliff Richard - Them For A Dream
45 Gene Pitney - I Am Gonna Be Strong
46 Aphrodite's Child - Rain and Tears
47 10CC - Donna
48 King Crimson - Indoor Games
49 Frank Zappa - Montana
50 Joe Cocker - With A Little Help From My Friends
Acesse a 1ª Postagem 02/07/2019
Tags

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários
* Por favor, não faça spam aqui. Todos os comentários são revisados pelo administrador.